Ok, so I LOVE mochas, but they do NOT love me! Usually, when I break down and order one, I end up with this really nauseated feeling from all the sugar and whatever else they put in them — but it hasn’t stopped me from loving them… so, because on a lot of mornings, breakfast is Bulletproof Coffee®, and because I started out THIS morning by putting the first coat of deck sealant on our deck, before the sun was even over the horizon… I decided to treat myself to a scrumptious Mocha — Bulletproof®-Style:
- 8-10 oz of really GREAT, mold-free coffee
- 1.5 oz grass-fed, unsalted butter
- 4 squares (or about 1/2 oz) 80% or more GOOD chocolate. (I like this one!)
- 1 teaspoon xylitol OR 15 drops stevia extract
- a healthy grind of stick cinnamon
In a large, heat-proof container, pour 6-8 oz of coffee. Add sweetener, butter, cinnamon, and chocolate, and use a hand-blender to blend until frothy. Pour into your favorite cup and stir in coffee to fill.
Legal Stuff: ‘Upgraded™ and Bulletproof® are trademarks/service marks of Better Baby LLC’. .
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.